Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Fighting Swine Flu

Okay that's a lie. It's only a cold but if I say it's swine flu I get much better reactions. Especially if I cough on someone and then say "sorry this swine flu is killing me." That's such a bad joke. Karma Gods are frowning upon me, I can feel it. But I'm hopped up on cold medicine and herbal teas so my logical mind is a little fuzzy. I think I'll call out of work tomorrow so my paranoia about contracting H1N1 doesn't infect my co-workers (or so they don't catch my cold and get hysterical).

1 comment:

  1. Wish you have a speedily recovery. Take a good rest,

    grace and peace to you,

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.