Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HUMPDAY HEROINE-Sonya Tayeh


Okay so yes I love writing, but I also love dancing. I've danced all my life and my current studio in Clearwater FL has some AMAZING choreographers pass through from time to time. I've trained with Sabra, winner of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE season 3), GiGi Torres, and most recently we were honored to take master classes with Sonya Tayeh. Her classes were ASTOUNDING. Probably the most fun workshop I've ever taken. Well worth the bruises on my feet, knees, hip and elbow. We get crazy in contemporary class, a few injuries comes with the territory. We cant post the video of our classes because Sonya will be teaching one of the routines in this season's SYTYCD (Starts May 21st by the way.) But let me tell ya, the woman can create masterpieces. Not to mention she's gorgeous, even with a wild mohawk. I mean seriously, any girl that can pull off a mohawk and still be beyond beautiful deserves a little hero recognition.

Happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! I've always lacked dancing abilities so I admire those who can dance
    *Liz W.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.