Monday, November 28, 2011

UNTRACEABLE DAY!

Untraceable by S.R. Johannes is being unleashed into the world today!

I started reading this book last night on my Kindle and I'm so hooked. It's such an exciting story.

Kirkus agrees:

"This thrilling story is a dramatic entanglement of mystery, deception and teen romance. The action flows like a brisk mountain stream interspersed with rapids, holding suspense to last page."

Over the past couple months, I've been getting to know the sweet and talented author better. (We've teamed up in a secret group that we'll talk about more in 2012.) Now, I'll give you readers a chance to learn a little more about Shelli and her book.

Shelli, give us a quick summary of your upcoming book Untraceable?

It is a wilderness thriller with a missing person, a kick butt heroine, and of course – two hot boys. What else do you need? Besides Moon Pies.

Mmmm. Moon Pies. I love celestial themed desserts! Sorry, I got distracted. Hot boys are awesome, but tell us about your MC, Grace.

Grace is independent, caring but awkward. She connects with nature more than she does with people. She’s a total introvert and would be happy alone for days at a time.

I will say she is impulsive and annoyingly reckless. Exactly like I was as a teen. I didn’t think about the effects of any cause. I didn’t think of consequences, I just did dumb stuff and got lucky. That is Grace. She acts and then thinks.

But no matter what she does, her heart is always in the right place.

Speaking of connecting with nature and being alone, if you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

Besides food and water - books, laptop (with great wireless plan), and picture of family.

Great answers. As you know, I'm a big mythology fan. If you could be one of the Greek Gods, which would it be and why?

Calliope – so I could be a muse to writers.

Oooh, good one.

S.R. Johannes lives in Atlanta Georgia with her dog, British-accented husband, and the huge imaginations of their little prince and princess, which she hopes- someday- will change the world. After earning an MBA and working in corporate America, S.R. Johannes traded in her expensive suits, high heels, and corporate lingo for a family, flip-flops, and her love of writing. You can find her hanging out online and visit her at srjohannes.com

Untraceable is going to be a huge hit. I just know it. Get in on the craze early by getting your copy today!

Buy the paperback or Kindle ebook at Amazon

or

Other ebook formats at Smashwords


More fun linkage:

Twitter

Facebook

Goodreads

Blog

HUGE CONGRATS, SHELLI! Happy Release Day!

5 comments:

  1. Another great one to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my review (a first) today. Shelli did an awesome job and I believe her book will do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good premise, and wow, great Kirkus review! No small feat.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.