Monday, May 14, 2012

TANGLED TIDES IS FREE

Time is running out! TANGLED TIDES will only be free until tomorrow (Tuesday). Want a free eBook about merfolk, sirens, selkies, gorgons, Medusa, Poseidon, magic, danger, secrets, romance and forbidden love? Go get your copy of TANGLED TIDES now. http://amzn.com/B006E4PEE8

Thanks
so much to all of you who helped me spread the word this weekend, and to those who downloaded TT. I am a million shades of grateful. (And no, I haven't read THAT book yet, I just like the saying.)

This weekend has taught me that if I ever win Powerball I'm going to give away all my books for free because I love knowing my story is in the hands of so many readers. It's also a little terrifying because I know some people won't like it--
magic and merfolk isn't for everyone--but that's all part of this subjective world of storytelling.

Also, as a thank you to those who tweet, Facebook, or blog about TANGLED TIDES being free, I'm offering a free eBook of my newest release, GRASPING AT ETERNITY. No mermaids in this series; it's about a supernatural of family of perpetually reincarnated souls and undying love between soul mates. You can read the summary here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13505141-grasping-at-eternity

If you'd like to get it on the tweet giveaway action here's are some ready made tweet you can copy and paste:
TANGLED TIDES is "Adventure, family secrets, & sizzling romance. I couldn’t put it down!”~Rae Carson #YA

"Blue has never been so sexy.” ~Elana Johnson, POSSESSION. Dive into Get ur copy of TANGLED TIDES

Fun ! Tweet about being & win an ebook of Grasping at Eternity. #amreading


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Happy belated Mother's Day to all you moms out there, and Happy Monday!

LinkLink

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome I'm off to tweet now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird. Your form does seem to be embedded, but I can't find the reply button either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome, and more awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my nieces to download it, they're very excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.