Saturday, May 12, 2012

NECK AND NECK WITH HUNGER GAMES

You peeps are awesome. To those of you who downloaded your free copy of TANGLED TIDES yesterday, THANK YOU! To those who tweeted, Facebooked, or anything else to help spread the world, THANK YOU to the umpteenth power.

I can hardly believe it, but this morning I woke up to see my Amazon ranking was at #10 in the free list. Holy frackin' mackerel! I was shooting to break into the top 1k and due to the luv and support of awesome friends, writer peeps, and readers, I somehow made the top 10! I still think it might be an error on Amazon's part but I'll take it! :)

Here's one of the coolest parts about the whole experience. I NEVER thought I'd see the day when one of my books sat side by side with the HUNGER GAMES. But because of the way Amazon chooses to promote their lists, this bit of magic awesomeness is currently going on...
WHAAATTTT? See #2? That's me! My barely-known book is sitting pretty, right beside THE HUNGER GAMES! *dies* I realize it doesn't mean much because TANGLED TIDES is on a free list and HUNGER GAMES is on a paid list, but STILL. I can live in a dream world and tell myself that for a brief moment in time TANGLED TIDES was neck and neck with the HUNGER GAMES. Woot! *fist pump*

So, thanks again. And for anyone who didn't get their free copy (or forgot to tell their mom, sister, aunt, cousin, neighbor, hairdresser, daughter, or sports team about the free book opportunity), it's still free! Go tell them to download it from Amazon and tell them I said pretty please and thank you. http://amzn.com/B006E4PEE8

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Sorry I missed the boat on helping you advertise. Anyway, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to visit here
    after I read, it turns out its news really cool, nice and interesting, so I also like
    thank you, please stop by yah ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see now that you are #1! Congrats! MONARCH made it to #10 in the Free Kindle Store for all books. I think TT is there right now. It was a great high for a moment. Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome screen!!

    Congratulations on another dream coming true!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY FRICKIN' COW! GOOD JOB! This is absolutely amazing news and I'm so happy for you. Congrats Karen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen. I dl your book and look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I downloaded it tonight. So excited!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.