She invited me to participate in her Underwater Adventures blog-hop and I just couldn't resist. Swim on over to her blog and sign up for the readathon where you can win great stuff like:
- A Grab Bag from Harper Collins
- Hand Made Bookmarks
- Books of Your Choice dealing with the Water, Fish and more !
To help show my love for books containing mermaids, selkies, sirens, gorgons, or other water themed creatures, I'm giving away a prize pack of my own to one lucky winner. It contains:
- My book, Tangled Tides! (You can choose to have it this winter with the wave of first readers as an eBook, or wait for the printed version when it releases in spring of 2012. If my publisher gives me early copies you'll get one of those. And this is kind of cool IMO, THIS winner will be the first ever winner of my book. It's the first contest ever for TT. Aww. *tears up a little*)
- A treasured mermaid gift. It's kinda small and fragile, but so sparkly and pretty.
- A sea creature themed book of your choice. (I'll order from Amazon and have it shipped to you ASAP.) Choose from some greats like: EVERBLUE by Brenda Pandos, LOST VOICES by Sarah Porter, RIPPLE by Mandy Hubbard, FINS ARE FOREVER or SWEET VENOM by Tera Lynn Childs, SEVEN TEARS INTO THE SEA by Terri Farley, TEMPEST RISING by Tracy Deebs, SIREN or UNDERCURRENT by Tricia Rayburn, or any other book that interests you ($20 limit).
- You must be a follower of my blog.
- Leave a comment telling me you'd like to win and what your favorite underwater creature is. (Real or fictional: Dolphin, turtle, manatee, mermaid, whatever!)
- Visit The Reading Fish and leave a comment (doesn't have to be long or creative) in one of the Underwater Adventure posts. (Yes, I will check!)
If you blog about it you'll get 5 extra entries.
I'll announce the random winner on September 5th!
As always, contest is open to international peeps.
Thanks for splashing by! :)
UPDATE! September 5th! Happy Memorial Day! The winner of my giveaway is... May-Day_Aura!