Friday, June 5, 2009

UNIVERSAL LOVE

The universe sends me daily notes that keep me inspired. No, I'm not crazy, someone actually created a website where you can sign up to receive daily emails with a note from "The Universe." Some days they really hit home, or make me smile, or tell me what I need to hear. Today's note made me do that head nod thing where I agree with every word I read, but lately, may have forgotten such a beautiful truth. So I decided to share it because so many of us are in the same boat. For all you aspiring authors, substitute your name for mine when you read it. It applies to all of us. :)

"The baby steps in the beginning of a journey, Karen, always seem inadequate compared to the brilliance of the dream that inspired them. This is natural. If the dream wasn't so far "out there" and dazzling, it wouldn't be worth dreaming! Just don't be led to think that the physical ground you cover with your baby steps is all that they accomplish. Because for every mortal step you take, another cog in a giant wheel behind the curtains of time and space advances, and with it, 10,000 new possibilities.

Better than Star Trek,
The Universe

PS. And you shall wonder, Karen, at what you ever did to deserve so very much."

8 comments:

  1. Huh, interesting. :-)
    It was great meeting you guys last nigh! I hope you had a smooth drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool concept...I'll have to check that out. I love inspiring stuff like this, thanks.

    And, it sounds (from Jessica's comment)like you met a local friend, too. Excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cool. And I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone emailed me to ask about the notes sign up. So sorry I forgot to include it. It's www.tut.com. Mike Dooley is a great source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome awesome! Baby steps are the only way to get to the giant leaps. Thanks for sharing, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you over on Jessica Nelson's site. Love your blog. Great story you told over there also!

    Hope the Universe keep sending you some great messages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always good to keep positive and looking toward the dream.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.