Thursday, July 7, 2011

Did THAT Just Happen?

Okay, so last week, very last minute, I ended up going to RWA.
Whirlwind of crazy fun and excitement.

THEN, something seriously epic happened and my writer girls and I were all geeked out and celebrating, and dancing around with joy.



But THEN, something else epic happened and we geeked out some more, and I've been dancing around and celebrating ever since.

So, I know you're probably like, "WHAT IS IT? Tell me the news!"

And I will tell you. I promise.
Just not yet.
But SOON!

Stay tuned...

10 comments:

  1. Goodness Karen! Think you could get us more hyped up over the news? lol I cannot wait to hear what is up!

    -Courtney

    Visit My Kingdom Anytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH IT TOTALLY JUST HAPPENED!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my dear, are quite cruel. :P How soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taryn,

    Soon = tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what is the news!!!?

    Beautiful blog design, BTW. Lobe the mermaid jumping out of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about a teaser! Can you send out email alerts when your ready to tell?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG............ I can only guess!! at least until you tell me *nudges*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, RIGHT? At least I already know what both things are - mwhahahahahaha. Otherwise, I'd be really mad!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.