Monday, August 24, 2009

Love Me A Great Cause

Six degrees of separation led me to discover the Fivers. (Well, okay really it was more like one degree, but six sounded better with the whole five theme.)
I just finished reading my ARC copy of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and let me tell you, she's a very talented new author. Not to mention I am head over wings in love with Patch. So, if you love YA, dark heroes, or angels, make sure to buy a copy when it's released on October 13th.

Now onto the cause that I found via Becca's blog.

http://www.livingyourfive.com/

Four inspiring and talented authors teamed up to create a great cause that inspires and encourages people to follow their passions. I've already joined and I suggest you do too.

Kay Cassidy, Becca Fitzpatrick, Alyson Noel and Tera Lynn Childs. I mean really, what writer wouldn't want to be part of such a fabulous group of heroines. :)

My five: Writing, Dancing, Music, Animal Rescue, and Chocolate :) Okay, chocolate probably doesn't count. So I'm also passionate about Natural Health.

6 comments:

  1. How inspiring. I'm off to check out the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Hush, Hush. I've been looking forward to it for days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still lusting after Patch. He's got to be one of the hottest characters in YA...much hotter than that Vampire everyone seems to be crazy for, in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, five? Chocolate is def. a passion. I think you should count it. LOL
    Sounds interesting. :-) I think I've heard of that book too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! I'll have to go take a look. And Hush, Hush sounds like a good book. I'll put it on my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you get an ARC???? Where can I get one???? I'm afraid I can't wait until October; I might have to do something to get a hold of that book!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.