Saturday, June 23, 2012

TO SUM IT UP

Author Shannon Hale stirred up a lot of controversy with her two recent posts about traditional vs. self-publishing. If you want to know how I feel about the issue you can read my previous post: I Have a Dream.

I'm not going to add to the uproar about Shannon's posts. Instead, I'd like to reply with some visual displays of my own beliefs about how I wish authors, readers, agents, editors, publicists, bloggers, and any other book related folk could interact with each other and coexist.

***lots of cool, artistic, positive message pics used to be in this post but due to the recent lawsuits for using photos on blogs I took them down.***

That is all.

18 comments:

  1. Great post- I love all the pictures. Supporting each other is far better than the alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! I agree. Let's just support each other no matter how we're published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Karen :-) I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well handled, Karen. I'm in complete agreement with everything you've posted here. You're a class-act!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the visual display. Karen you are brilliant. :) Most writers are sensitive souls who love to tell stories. I say share it however you wish and respect the path that others choose to take. Kindness wins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said. In so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't agree with you more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that - I especially love the 'we're all in this together' - because we totally are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an absolutely wonderful post and eternally relevant to the publishing world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww. I like the first one the best.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.