Thursday, April 12, 2012

ROCK THE DROP 2012

Happy ROCK THE DROP and TEEN LIT DAY!
This is my second year participating in Rock The Drop, and each year I get a little too excited. My bookplates are printed, my books are ready, and I'm brainstorming fun and interesting places to drop my books for some lucky person to find.

This year, I'm dropping Tangled Tides (of course), The Girl of Fire and Thorns, and The Near Witch. *fist pump*

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, GO HERE. Over ay YA Confidential we're hosting a contest and giving away winner's choice of a book or ARC from our vault.

If you do know what I'm talking about, ARE YOU READY?
Which book(s) are you dropping this year?

2 comments:

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.