Thursday, July 19, 2018

HELP ME WITH BOOK 4 OF THE KINDRILY SERIES?


Besides all the heartwarming emails from fans asking for more Kindrily stories, the universe has also been giving me signs lately that I should probably create a book 4. I want to keep my readers happy and I don’t like to ignore signs from the universe, but I’ve been perplexed about a fourth book ever since I released Fighting For Infinity. So, who better to turn to for help than my wonderful readers?

*SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t read all three of my Kindrily books, LOOK AWAY. Seriously, I’m about to give spoilers galore here, so don’t ruin it for yourself. Stop reading.*

 What should book 4 be? 

Do I back up a bit and tell Krista and Carson’s love story?
(I’m tempted because it would be so much fun and many readers love Carson and Krista. But some of the timeline would overlap with what has already happened, just from a different POV. Not sure if readers would enjoy that or hate it.)

Do I start where we left off and keep telling the story from Maryah’s POV?
(I worry this would be too much of a drastic change because her voice would change SO much now that…well, you know. See? I’m still trying to keep this spoiler free.)

Do I continue onward from Nathan’s POV along with another (different) narrator?
A honeymoon book has been a very popular request and while that would be very fun indeed, *blushes* I don’t think it would be enough for a whole book. I may possibly offer that as a bonus short story or novella later down the road. (Hang in there, ladies!)

I’ve already started a story that takes place almost eighteen years after FFI ends. But I feel like jumping ahead that far would be unfair. There’s so much that happens between “now” and then.

I’ve also toyed with the idea of a secondary couple turning to our beloved Kindrily for help. Anyone remember James and Lilian? They were the couple from Marcus’s kindrily who Dedrick had mind-controlled and they were helping him with his evil plight. My imagination has been brewing with a whole big story about them that could turn into another book or two. I could tell that story from Nathan’s POV along with Lilian’s.

I’ve even got a spinoff series idea based on Edgar’s patients. If I go this route, it wouldn’t be a book 4 to the current series, but it would feature many of your favorite characters from The Kindrily. And, of course, there would be lots of magic, reincarnation, supernatural abilities, and romance.

HELP! Do you see my dilemma? It’s so hard to choose!

And instead of choosing one and working on it, I’ve gone and started a whole new and different book idea which I LOVE (and I hope you will too) but deep down I know that I also need to return to my Kindrily peeps. So many more stories are waiting to be told from their world, I just don’t know where to start.

I’m open to suggestions. Let’s discuss. You can comment below or on my FB page in the comments of this post. https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKaren/

Tell me, what should be written in the stars next?
I’m hoping to make a decision by the end of this weekend so I can start plotting next week. 
Please and thank you!

23 comments:

  1. Okay so are we not at all intrigued by Rina? Or maybe a book with all of the new babies. Mikey, Sheila, Rina(possibly) it would be the first book with everybody together since the kindrily is now complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Destiny, so sorry for the super late reply. Blogger must have changed settings and never alerted me of your comment. I'm working on fixing that so I odn't miss future comments. But I LOVE your comment and I think you'll love what's ahead in 2019. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Books are wonderfull.
    Dijoo know, there's
    libraries of books in
    Seventh-Heaven N we'll
    have an eternity of
    reading time ..???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of Lillian and James, partially because it sounds like that will make for more books to this series. The idea of taking rina and the other children would work well in setting the story ahead of time also. You have too many good options. All will bring your readers back to devouring this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The group must have fundamental instruction and relevant experience and ability for planning a logo. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see mostly perspectives from Maryah (or Mary) and Nathan, and I think we would all love to see Miley grow into his ability, and also Rina and Sheila and Dakota too. I’ve read this series every summer, and I CANT wait any longer for another book!! I just want to see Mary and how strong and all powerful she really is! Such a cliffhanger for me, only getting to see the real Mary perspective just towards the end of the last book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see Mary too!!

      Delete
  7. Wo hame ek lamha na de paye apne pyar ka,aur hum unke liye apni zindagi gawa beithe Play bazaar is very good blogspot satta king Dil se roye magar honto se muskura beithe,yunhi hum kisi se wafa nibha beithe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhanced payroll version covers all aspects of your payroll management where you are also eligible for dedicated support officially from Intuit certified experts. To get influential results and get result-oriented outcomes you can join us at toll-free Quickbooks enhanced payroll support phone number

    ReplyDelete
  9. Play Bazaar naskre tere paap man ke me challe thodi wlai till tera manrda malla mundaye sare bs tere charche thanks forr sharing this blogs i love it Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take the time to learn all that you can for a better job. There are hundreds of online programs that you can fit into anyone's schedule.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  11. Make Play Bazaar sure to follow up with your leads. Let your auto-responder ensure that your lead gets the immediate response that people look for. However, you should also make a personal call or send a note to each lead as well. While it may not come right away, that Satta King personal touch will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We live in a new an improved digital age. For any business desiring to be competitive in this market adjustments in reaching the consumer Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar must be made. Mobile marketing is more of a necessity than ever now that so many consumers access data via their mobile devices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Remember that quality is more important than quantity when it comes to Facebook marketing. Your audience will be more satisfied with less posts if they are treated to useful information. Posting all day every day is useless if the information you are posting is not worth anything to your readers. Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  14. Remember not to overuse keywords, plug-in, images and ads. These behaviors will ensure the search engines flag your site as breaking the rules, limiting your readership. Keep your writing flowing smoothly and naturally.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Limit visits to school vacations so that you can immerse yourself in campus life and get used to being independent of your parents.play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  16. Try to include the synonyms and plurals of keywords satta king in any articles on your website. Play Bazar This optimizes your website for search engines as your pages become relevant to a lot more search queries. When incorporating synonyms and plurals into your articles, always ensure that your text still makes sense to a human reader.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would recommend Grasping at Eternity to anyone who likes a little romance, a little mystery, and a little magic in their stories. This book has it all and I can't wait to start the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok it’s been years 😭 where is book 4 lol 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  19. here we go again I dont think that you remeber me but I am the on that wrote a paper on you and much of a inspiration to me. To me I would say do the story baised on Nathan’s POV from the start of when she first erased and how he felt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.